10 Dogs Facts you Might Not Know!
1. Puppies can’t control their bladders overnight until they are at least four months old. Until then, cover the floor around the puppy’s bed with newspapers.
2. Dogs are omnivorous. They need more than just meat to flourish.
3. People with more than one dog shouldn’t try to treat them all as equals. Because pack position is important to a dog, this only encourages jealousy games.
4. Dogs chew up your underwear because it smells like you.
5. One in every three US families owns one or more dogs.
6. A one-year-old dog is physically as mature as a 15 year-old human.
7. Dogs’ internal clocks are really magnificent. They know when it’s time for you to arrive home, feed them, or go to bed if you are normally on a schedule.
8. Brush your dog 3 times a week in the spring, and you’ll have a summer free from shedding.
9. When teaching a puppy to come, begin by getting down to his level so he will not be encouraged to jump up on you.
10. If your dog reacts anti-socially toward visitors, put her in another room until she calms down. When you let her out, ignore her. This forces your dog to go to the visitors for social activity.