8 things a dog should promise before Christmas
Most dogs are not as careful and they will not only dance around the Christmas tree. They are much more likely to think its edible or that it's their new toy. To avoid disaster, here is a list of things a dog should promise as Christmas approaches:
- I will not open all the surprises just because I'm too curious.
- I know that Christmas light bulbs, ornaments, stockings and tinsel from the Christmas tree are not food.
- I will not demolish the Christmas tree and drag the string of lights out into the backyard through the doggy door.
- I will not cut myself while chewing away on Christmas light bulbs and ornaments, making my family have to call the vet's at Christmas.
- I will not get tangled up in the Christmas tree lights and pull the tree down while trying to chase a cat through the window.
- I will not even think about diving into the Christmas tree to get the candy canes (which I will eat - paper and all).
- I will not pee on people's presents in the hope that I might get them.
- I will not pee on the Christmas tree, because I don't want to ruin my family's Christmas by electrocuting myself.