This is a question that comes up again and again on different Q/A websites
and forums on the internet. In this post, we’ll try to shed some light on the real answer, instead of letting people guess and come to all the wrong conclusions.
The first misbelief is that a reputable breeder needs no help selling his or her puppies. What’s more, a reputable breeder has people lined up, eagerly waiting for the next litter to arrive so that they can get their hands on one of the puppies. More often than not, this is simply not the case.
In America, there is a well-established market for high quality, pure bred puppies with millions of potential buyers,
who can afford to pay for quality. However, in Central European countries this market is very limited. Breeders in these countries invest just as much in their dogs
– feeding them quality products, taking them to dog shows abroad and so on – as any breeder in the western world. They also achieve great results on international, European and even on World Dog Shows. Yet, they have a harder time selling their puppies for what they are worth. Very few local people can afford to buy these puppies. Many breeders are stuck with litters of their champion dogs and that’s when they come to us for help. In addition, they prefer to do what they do best – breeding dogs – instead of struggling with
international shipping regulations, payments and language barriers.
After breeders in Hungary or other European countries realize that they can’t sell their puppies locally, they try abroad. However, since most of them speak little to no English, this is often impossible. This is the point, at which Euro Puppy comes in and helps everyone involved. We regularly visit our selected breeders personally, take photos of
their best puppies and showcase them on our website. We answer all inquiries, handle travel documents and the shipping itself. We open up a global market to our breeders and help them get a fair price, while they can spend more time with their dogs.
We placed puppies in 88 countries over the past 9 years. Some of these countries, the United Arab Emirates or Qatar for instance, have substantial English speaking expatriate communities, who are keen to buy good quality puppies from reputable breeders. The problem they face, is that there are hardly any local breeders in the Middle East and they have difficulties trusting local pet stores or breeders abroad, not to mention language barriers and tough import regulations. So they want to work with someone who is experienced and can be trusted. We help these families find the puppy they are looking for. We connect demand and supply at an international or global level and as a result everyone is better off. Our breeders get rewarded for their efforts, their puppies find loving, forever homes and the families we help are happy to have a new addition to their families.
If you want a second opinion, make sure you listen to those who have used our service and not those, who judge without knowing us.
This is a question that a lot of people ask, when looking for the right puppy. With so many dog breeds, and so many breeders out there, one is left wide-eyed and uncertain. But first to answer this question, we must ask: what is a reliable dog breeder?
Points to consider when looking for a trustworthy dog breeder:
• How long has the breeder been involved with this particular breed? If it is a recently declared popular breed be cautious of someone who has jumped on the bandwagon to earn a few quick bucks. They may not have the best interests of the breed at heart.
• Does the breeder produce dogs that differ from the typical examples of the breed? Deviations that don’t conform to the breed standard; sold as “rare” should not be ignored. Non-standard variations of purebred dogs (eg. white Dobermans, longhaired Whippets, miniature Dalmatians, etc.) are undesirable by trustworthy breeders.
• Are the animals being bred actually purebred dogs belonging to a breed recognized by some legitimate registry?
• How knowledgeable is the breeder about the particular breed?
• Does the breeder show their dogs in conformation, obedience, agility, Schutzhund, field work, etc. to prove their dogs’ quality as breeding stock?
• Is the breeder “kennel blind”, believing that their dogs are perfect, or can they tell you the strengths and weaknesses of their particular dogs? What is their goal in breeding?
• How many breeds does the breeder breed? A Jack-of-all-Breeds truly is a master of none.
• Does the breeder socialize his puppies?
When all else fails, and you have no time, energy and enough knowledge to find the most reliable dog breeder, there is the best alternative solution: leave it up to someone who knows more or everything about dog breeders and canine care. Why spend time on something that others make their life-work? You don’t have to go any further: Euro Puppy is the answer! We can freely answer the above questions and put your mind at ease…..Please read further….
Since Euro Puppy only offers purebred, champion-line puppies, only the highest quality has been maintained for the passed 7 years.
• Only those breeders are chosen that are considered to be among the top European breeders. They have been involved in dog breeding for a number of years; some for longer than a decade.
• Rare breeds are also bred, but not at the flick of a light-switch. They have been bred for a number of years. Therefore the stocks are examined and the standards maintained. All the puppies bred adhere to the strict breed standards and non-standard variations of breeds do not exist at Euro Puppy.
• All the breeds are recognized by the FCI. All puppies of course come with details of vaccinations, de-worming to-date, and certificates proving champion-ship titles of parents & a microchip as well.
• Breeders are all involved in shows and many of the breeds, like Rottweilers undergo working and Schutzhund exams, adding this to their already existing champion titles.
• The breeders all specialize in either one or maximum two breeds and thus it is ensured that the breeders really do specialize in that particular breed. They are knowledgeable about the standard, the history and the possible diseases that may go with the breed. Breeders are consientious about their breeds.
• Puppies are not taken away from their mothers too early, as is often the case with puppy mills. By letting the puppies spend more time in their original surroundings; with their mothers and siblings, they are socialized and thus become more balanced and healthy.
At Euro Puppy we know what it means to offer the best of all breeds. We have been building families and all the breeders undergo strict quality control to meet regulations so as to maintain the high quality of puppies for sale and customer service at all times. Top quality Dogue de Bordeaux puppies, Neapolitan Mastiff puppies, Rottweiler puppies, Doberman puppies, Havanese puppies, Yorkie Terrier Puppies, Chihuahua puppies, Labrador puppies, Golden Retriever puppies and Bull Terrier puppies are all available…just to name a few. Finding a reliable dog breeder and purebred puppies has never been this easy!